20 Years teaching experience
- Began playing at age 6
- Has recorded and performed with Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin, Aretha Franklin, Elton John and Black Sabbath to name some. As a fun fact he has also recorded with “Sweet Mickey”, currently the President of Haiti.
- Assistant Director of a music school in Broward County.
- Has instructed well over 300 students on all different styles of guitar from rock to blues to funk and hip hop.
30 years teaching experience: Beginner through Very Advanced
- 3rd generation piano instructor
- Began playing piano at age 3 with over 35 years performance and recording experience.
- Studied Jazz piano and advanced theory under recording artist Wally Cirillo late 1970’s.
- Classically trained under Victor De Deigo out of the University of Miami.
- Studio session player recording credits on RCA, BMG, and several independent labels.
- Excellent sense of counterpoint, fingering, improvisation, theory and reading techniques.
- Actively performing with 49 Ford, Wild Eyed Cats, Forever After More and YOLO.
5 years of teaching experience – All ages, beginner through advanced
- Classically trained since the age of 5 with over 20 years of performance and recording experience.
- Was an active member of the Florida Federation of Music Clubs, and won several state competitions for piano performance.
- Collaborated with noted writers including Chris Alvy (Cheyanne) and bands ranging from progressive rock (Dreaming in Stereo) to guitar driven power pop (The Super Fuzz).
- Shared the stage with international artists including Soul Asylum, Filter, and Sister Hazel.
- Endorsed by Nord Keyboards.
- Well versed in classical piano techniques, sight reading, and modern rock/pop styles.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Ana Valenzuela is a music educator with a focus on piano. Born and raised in Coral Gables, Ana’s early acumen, from age 5, for classical piano, evidenced by her unparalleled performances incorporating her mastery of theory and dynamics, earned her a “superior” placement in multiple Florida Federation of Music competitions in her early years.
Ana’s love of popular music easily allowed her to stake her place in the South Florida original music scene. Collaborations with noted writers including Chris Alvy (Cheyanne) and bands ranging from progressive rock (Dreaming In Stereo) to guitar driven power pop (The Super Fuzz) have led to a career that has included sharing the stage with notable international artists from Soul Asylum to Sister Hazel. In turn, these engagements earned her a noted endorsement from Nord keyboards.
Fluent in both English and Spanish, and with a personable, warm and patient demeanor, Ana’s teaching method incorporates a wide range of keyboard application – from classical to pop music – that appeals to all generations from young children to adults embarking on their first musical journey.
Liliana Carolina Herrera
12 years teaching experience ranging from private lessons, voice coaching, and workshop choirs.
- Masters Degree in vocal performance in addition to a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Has studied compulsory voice control and received training in Master Classes from both accomplished operatic and classical teacher/performers.
- Has performed professionally with the Philharmonic orchestra, Bogata Theater and several other venues where she has won awards for her outstanding performances.
Jordy Marin is a Professional Vocal Coach from Toronto – Canada. His musical training includes studies at the Music Conservatory of the Universidad del Cauca, Vocal Coaching Training with Maestro Orlando Rengifo, from the Scuola Magistralle in Italy, Ms. Paula Shear, JUNO Award Nominee and a renowned Vocal Coach in Toronto, and Mr. Chris Overholt, Commercial Voice Coach, actor and theatre performer from Toronto as well.
Jordy’s 15+ years of experience as Vocal Coach and seasoned performer extend well beyond teaching. He has taken his knowledge, experimented and evolved it to create new teaching methods that revolutionate Vocal Coaching. His methods are specially tailored to train voices for Commercial Music.
Jordy Marin has been married for 6 years and is a proud parent of 3 children, he spends his days between his three passions, Music, Design and his Family
Has been teaching drums for 7 years.
- Attended The Berklee College of Music.
- Majored in performance and minored in musical education.
- Has been involved in many seminars and Master Classes.
- Well versed in Rock, Funk, Metal, Jazz, and Latin.
Piano & Vocals:
Have been teaching music for 12 years to students of all ages
- Began playing piano at age 8.
- Attended National Conservatory of Colombia and majored in Piano Performance.
- Also attended Florida Atlantic University and majored in Vocal Performance and Music Production.
- Played with major latin acts in the United States, Puerto Rico, and South America.
- Plays piano, guitar, drums, bass and sings.
- Professional DJ, Music Producer and Sound Engineer.
- Performed background vocals for Former Menudo member.