30 years teaching experience: Beginner through Very Advanced
- 3rd generation piano instructor
- Began playing piano at age 3 with over 35 years performance and recording experience.
- Studied Jazz piano and advanced theory under recording artist Wally Cirillo late 1970’s.
- Classically trained under Victor De Deigo out of the University of Miami.
- Studio session player recording credits on RCA, BMG, and several independent labels.
- Excellent sense of counterpoint, fingering, improvisation, theory and reading techniques.
- Actively performing with 49 Ford, Wild Eyed Cats, Forever After More and YOLO.